Tuesday, September 23, 2008

mad musings....

I have some strange mad musings and stranger dreams. I would speak my dreams later. As of now, musings:

Why do pagan goddess worship include fertility rites that are essentially feminine? Are not the men and gods bothered about it? Or do they think they are too virile to bother about it? Why the obsession of women with their fertility? Is the child the fruit for only the mother?


Why does love bring on a greater desire and need to love and be loved? Why is love not about contentment but expansive? Once you have been in a relationship, it would most likely teach you that when this one ends, try other relationships. No matter how miserable you feel, love is mesmerizing. Some people fall in love with being in love itself and these people are the most discontent.

Am I stupid to believe in the beauty and necessity of being good as much as possible all the time? I sometimes feel abused and used but I go on with a faith that when I do good despite pain and angst and deep seething anger, I bring in faith in others. Faith doesn’t mean god or religion. To me, the greatest faith of any being is trust. Even when a dog barks at you, its manifest distrust. When the animal is sure you mean no harm, it would either ignore you and more likely come and play with you. Humans are the most wary of all animals and to win their trust is something precious and peerless.

Why do the women have to lead their entire lives through their bodies?

5 comments:

Santosh Namby said...

I wish I could answer all the questions here, but they are essentially Zen in nature......
I do agree with you on love, the more you love, the more it multiplies......

Sooraj said...

This is something very intense and i also go by the fact that having faith in the purest form is the way ahead to attain what you want.

The one who wrote this deserves a ........

Myth said...

@santa...pls elaborate your zen views? im interested in hearing them out!

@sooraj....i hope you dont wish to kick me ;)

Anonymous said...

Faith and love are two sides of a coin.Zen view may be as follows
A school of Mahayana Buddhism that asserts that enlightenment can be attained through meditation, self-contemplation, and intuition rather than through faith and devotion and that is practiced mainly in China, Japan, Korea, and Vietnam. Also called Zen Buddhism.
I feel that meditation and self contemplation are temperoary measures. But faith and love are eternal solution.

Myth said...

@jack
love and faith are the solutions to everything! I agree completely with you.